BASIC HEALTH BENEFITS
BASIC LIFE INSURANCE
BASIC ACCIDENTAL DEATH AND DISMEMBERMENT (AD&D) INSURANCE
$50,000 or one times annual base salary, whichever is greater
BUSINESS TRAVEL ACCIDENT (BTA) INSURANCE
Coverage if you die or are seriously injured in an accident while traveling on approved company business
NG CARE AND WORK/LIFE SOLUTIONS
Confidential counseling and referral program to help you and your dependents manage personal issues and assistance with balancing the day-to-day demands of work and life
OPTIONAL HEALTH BENEFITS
ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES MAY ENROLL IN THESE BENEFITS IF THEY CHOOSE:
- Three health plan options with varying deductibles, out-of-pocket maximums and premiums, two of which are considered high-deductible health plans
- Kaiser Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) option, if available in your geographic location
- Cigna Global for U.S. employees based abroad
- Four PPO options
- A dental HMO, if available in your geographic location
- Cigna Global Dental Plan, for U.S. employees based abroad
Two plans that offer in-network and out-of-network coverage for routine vision services
HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT (HSA)
Access to an employee-funded health savings account (limited to employees who are enrolled in a high-deductible health plan and satisfy other IRS requirements)
FLEXIBLE SPENDING HEALTH CARE AND DEPENDENT DAY CARE ACCOUNTS (FSAs)
Contribute up to IRS allowable maximum to help pay for eligible health care and dependent day care expenses
Two plans, Basic and Advantage, which provide benefits for covered legal services (eligibility depends on business unit)
SHORT-TERM DISABILITY (STD) INSURANCE
100% of base earnings for the first six weeks of approved disability, 60% of base earnings for up to 20 weeks (coverage is 100% company paid)
BASIC LONG-TERM DISABILITY (LTD) INSURANCE
50% of base monthly salary during a long-term disability, up to maximum of $15,000 per month (coverage is 100% company paid)
OPTIONAL LTD INSURANCE
Additional 10% coverage of base monthly salary, to obtain 60% of base monthly salary when combined with Basic LTD
OPTIONAL LIFE INSURANCE
OPTIONAL AD&D INSURANCE
Various coverage levels for both you and your dependents
Eligible employees are immediately eligible to enroll in the Savings Plan. The Plan will automatically enroll eligible employees approximately 6-8 weeks after start date if the employee does not enroll earlier or opt out of the automatic enrollment.
Your benefit grows through:
- Your contributions +
- Company contributions +
- Any investment earnings on those contributions
You can contribute a percentage of your eligible compensation as pre-tax contributions, Roth 401(k) contributions, traditional after-tax contributions, or any combination of the three, up to annual IRS limits.
Northrop Grumman provides a company match, based on your years of service and your contribution to the Plan.
- You are always 100% vested in your contributions.
- You will be vested in the company contributions after three years of service.
You can choose from:
- Retirement Path funds (investment options that are professionally managed for you and geared to a specific target retirement date)
- A variety of core proprietary investment funds offering different levels of risk and return
- A self-directed brokerage account that allows you to invest in many mutual funds and individual securities
- Access to online investment advice and professional management services are available from Fidelity’s Personalized Planning and Advice service.
You may request a general purpose or primary residence loan.
You can roll over an existing account balance from another employer’s qualified plan or individual retirement account (IRA), into the Northrop Grumman Savings Plan.
ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL BENEFITS, WHICH VARY BY BUSINESS SECTOR AND LOCATION
- Performance management goals
- Training and development
- Internal career opportunities
Tuition reimbursement for job-related courses and progress toward a degree in a relevant field.
PAID TIME OFF
Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business