Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
As a government contractor, Peraton abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Peraton is looking for a Technical Program Manager to manage a program in Redstone Arsenal, AL. The ideal candidate shall be responsible for the successful technical, schedule, and cost performance of an Enterprise Information Technology Service Support program with subordinate project managers and Enterprise leads. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Key Responsibilities Are:
- Manage and oversee a team of IT professionals that support a major Army develop organization with over 10,000 users supporting multiple locations throughout CONUS.
- Supervisory and developmental responsibilities for direct reports/functional leads.
- Maintain aggressive efforts to achieve objectives in support of the customer mission.
- Act as a technical liaison with vendors.
- Train and supervise personnel.
- Lead and execute an Enterprise IT Services contract ensuring program remains on cost, schedule and meets all performance metrics.
- Responsible for all phases of the program budget.
- Perform analysis for contract reviews with various software.
- Develop Quality Assurance Programs for all products and services.
- Prepare Staffing Plans, including skill and labor mix, to support contract operations.
- May be responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring staff.
- Assign staff and provide technical direction as necessary to complete tasks.
- Monitor contract, subcontract, and funding; prepare forecasts of program financial performance.
- Develop and deliver required contract, departmental, project and/or financial reports.
- BA/BS with 10 years of relevant experience with at least 4 years of management level responsibility.
- Specialized knowledge in at least one area of expertise with Enterprise IT, System Adminstration, Network Mission Support or Cybersecurity and a general knowledge in all other functional areas.
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance. US Citizenship is required.