Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
As a government contractor, Peraton abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Seeking an experienced and accomplished IT Project Manager to support the Senior Program Manager by leading the planning, organizing, coordinating, integrating, and executing of all tasks and requirements within the contract(s) and task order(s) in Washington D.C. This candidate will support the Program Manager by serving as Peratons primary point of contact for the SAA COR (Committee on Rules) team representatives.
- Provides program oversight/management as necessary to track, manage, and report on the cost, schedule, and performance status of the contract to both the customer and to Peraton leadership.
- Assists with oversight and management of personnel and all subcontractors required to execute all requirements during the Period of Performance, to include all exercised CLINs.
- Participates in and coordinates/approves meetings, and communications.
- Participate in strategies to develop and nurture consensus and working relationships with technical and program teams, both internal and customer-facing.
- Assist with the oversight of other Managers as required to deliver on Program services.
- Grow revenue through strong customer relationships, delivery excellence, and innovation recommendations.
- 15 years of experience in IT Service Delivery. Help/Service Desk management experience a plus.
- 10 years of experience in management of broad based IT programs.
- 5 years of experience supporting programs of similar scale and magnitude using current technologies.
- Strong customer service background, in particular interacting with executive level clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability operating in a high-tempo, high-stress environment.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Masters degree preferred.
- Military background a plus!