Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
As a government contractor, Peraton abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Responsible for the performance of relatively small technical projects or a definable portion of a larger technical program in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines. Directs and supervises all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities. Manages the technical direction of a project through the design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives. Also responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned projects and for supporting new business development by leading relatively small proposals or assisting with major proposals. Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects. Takes projects from original concept through final implementation. Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services, and client services. Defines project scope and objectives. Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems. May assist in the management of a business unit or department or is at an entry level in management of such under the close supervision of the Division or Program Director. Manages one or more programs. May supervise professional and technical personnel performing in their regular disciplines. May participate in the development and execution of budgets, sales and marketing plans and other strategic tools. Participates in driving initiatives for achieving established objectives. May serve as the primary or assistant technical and management interface for the company, customer, and senior staff. Provides management services including general administrative oversight, time accounting. financial tracking, cost projection, inventory management, personnel evaluation and support. Responsible for the preparation of and accountability for all contract deliverables. Responsible for assisting in the technical leadership and direction to a multidisciplinary staff. Develop and operate a variety of technical systems related to the specific job function. Specify systems requirements and insure that completed systems meet requirements. Support data acquisition process control. Prepares and approves Standard Operating Procedures, Protocols and other technical documentation. Able to supervise, manage, support and evaluate personnel.
- Principal site representative in all matters pertaining to the FMV Task Order and continually monitors and analyzes progress to the accomplishment of the Task Order requirements.
- Ensures completion and timely submission of required tasks and deliverables as outlined in the.
- Ensures sufficient coverage of contractor personnel in each task area to meet deliverables and tasks.
- Provides project management support/oversight of all projects.
- Coordinates with the PM and COR on Task Order requirements and concerns as needed.
- Develops and implements project schedules.
- Directs and supervises resources for the performance of project assignments and activities.
- Responsible for personnel, finance, training, supply systems and support services necessary for specific site requirements.
- Manages subcontractors and vendors providing services and materials.
- Optimizes operating results in terms of cost, methods, personnel and implements quality assurance program directives.
- Manages Task Order performance through effective leadership of the site, to include compliance with quality and safety/environmental standards.
- Completes site visits to ensure contractor personnel at outlying sites are completing tasks/deliverables as outlined in this PWS.
- Responsible for ensuring all site personnel adhere to host nation standards of conduct.
- Collects/reports metrics, manages scope, prioritizes work and resources while acting as the identified contact for the Government to manage metrics, reports, briefings, and other means of communication Task Oder requirements.
- Responsible for the design, implementation and performance of projects or tasks in accordance with Task Order requirements.
- Plans, coordinates and supervises all Task Order activities and assigned personnel within the AOR
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Management, or Geospatial Intelligence or related field from an accredited university/college with ten years experience of successful managerial experience on DoD programs/projects.
- Demonstrated leadership in successfully managing complex projects with large number of personnel, equipment and mission support operations required.
- Management experience in contingency support operations.
- Knowledge of practical application of information operations for military operations
- Skilled in operations, logistics, and resource management.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks independently.
- Excellent leadership, decision-making, verbal/written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to effectively lead cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of configuration management, quality assurance
- Skilled briefer.
- Top Secret (TS) security clearance with Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) with eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) indoctrination