Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
As a government contractor, Peraton abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
- Current TS/SCI with ability to pass a polygraph
- Ideal candidate will possess an active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Minimum eight (8) years total experience with at least (3) years of targeting experience and three (3) years of HUMINT experience
- Bachelors degree in Intelligence, Criminal Justice, Political Science, Law Enforcement or other related topics is highly desired
- Experience in tagging data and building networks
Possess the ability to:
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English
- Clearly and concisely express multifaceted concepts
- Develop ideas in a logical sequence leading to a validated conclusion.
- Have working knowledge and experience with the basic personal computer, Windows Operating System, and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
When you join Peraton, you can expect a culture that focuses on supporting our employees, opportunities that provide stability while offering variety. You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our online learning portal. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing another degree or certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success. We will also take care of you financially, by providing a benefits package that is un-matched and puts money back into your paycheck. Let us pay a significant portion of your medical, dental, vision premiums, extra PTO days, and a monetary bonus once a year!
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
Position Specific Description: Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the government space? This is an opportunity to build your experience with using the latest tools, trends, and techniques on collection operations issues supporting the mission of our Intelligence Community Customer. Let us help you in building your career while you provide mission critical support to the warfighter.
Develops multi-intelligence products supporting HUMINT collection operations. Provides analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability. Prepares network development and target packages and assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified/unclassified and open source information. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
HUMINT Targeting Officer
- Provide timely and accurate support to HUMINT targeting support within the Department of Defense
- (DoD) to meet service-level needs and collection requirements
- Conduct multi-source intelligence research and create cables, HQ or field responses, network diagrams
- and asset validation products.
- Experience with SIGINT tools, network development tools, and Open Source Research to develop
- targeting plans and products supporting defined collection priorities and to identify measures of
- Provide detailed input to asset validation panels to determine current and future viability of sources
- Coordinate with other operations support staff intra- and inter-community to align analytic requirements with available targeting capabilities
- Maintain awareness of collection operations, policy developments, and information priorities relevant to functional area
- Deconflict on multi-discipline collection problems and seek opportunities to leverage and integrate
- HUMINT capabilities to support multi-discipline collection efforts.
- Represent defense HUMINT in agency, defense and national forums
- Produce and Brief products at meetings, workshops, or other community venues for the purposes of intelligence sharing and best practices
- Edit products, if requested, according to agency policy
General Job Description: Principal analyst provides analysis of all-source data in a multi-intelligence area to produce executive-level defense reports relevant on a national or global level. Serve as subject matter expert in the intelligence analysis field supporting a DoD customer. Responsible for final review of intelligence reports and prompt delivery to the customer at all levels. Often leads in the research of all-source data and assists other intelligence analysts in the operation and use of intelligence tools. Work as a member of a government and contractor team conducting signal, imagery, and multi-source intelligence analysis. Generally requires Army, Navy, Marine or Air Force Intelligence training and certification. Experience requires expertise of fundamental imagery interpretation skills including basic plotting, map reading, image orientation for stereo viewing, identification of equipment and objects for defense analysis, and marine vessel identification. Knowledge of multiple types of sensing systems, including radar and spectral imagery sources required. Experience and training in one or more areas of; threat analysis, foreign intelligence, counterintelligence, risk and vulnerability assessments, military operations, investigations, technology protection, security, and antiterrorism/force protection are highly desirable.