Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Gathers relevant and factual information, exploiting imagery, creating intelligence products, and baselines from a number of sources and platforms in support of national security goals, concerns, and strategies. Provides topographic/terrain analysis, geospatial analysis, imagery ground station analysis to operators, requirements managers, and mission manager. Monitors worldwide actions and events and relays this information to the DIA, DoD, national and international intelligence publications and organizations. Analyzes aerial and ground permanent record imagery developed by a photographic and electronic means, and plans and recommends the use of all ground and aerial sensor systems for surveillance and reconnaissance missions. Utilizes principles and techniques of photogrammetry and employs electronic, mechanical, and optical devices to obtain information from permanent record images. Determines target coordinates for accurate location of imagery analysis findings. Prepares assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information. Fuses data with other sources (SIGINT, HUMINT, and IMINT) to generate actionable intelligence.
- MA/MS or BA/BS AND 6 years CURRENT (Within 5 Years) Operational experience as a FMV Analyst
- Associates degree AND 8 years of CURRENT (Within 5 Years) Operational experience as a FMV Analyst
- HS diploma/GED AND 10 years of CURRENT (Within 5 Years) Operational experience as
a FMV Analyst
- At least three (3) years of experience in tactical intelligence analysis
- Experience and proficiency using at least three of the following systems or software: MAAS, DCGS-A, PIDGIN, SOCET GXP, ArcGIS, GETS, FalconView, AIMES, TIGR, NGDS, OMAR, TLV, UNICORN, and/or CENTAUR
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google Earth
- Familiarity with US Army and US Air Force manned and unmanned A-ISR systems
- 6 years of experience with A-ISR FMV systems and programs
- 5 years of operational experience as a FMV analyst
- Current DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance