Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Applies a range of intelligence analytical tradecraft practices to discover, research, analyze, and deliver direct intelligence support to the military, policymakers, and the Intelligence Community. Provides situational awareness to analysts and customers through the assembly of daily intelligence documents, briefings, and datasets. Works with cartographers in the production of a variety of geospatial products in compliance with associated specifications and client supplied requirements. Product types include, but are not limited to, vector data, raster image data, raster map data, terrain/elevation data, hardcopy maps/charts and specialized analysis-based products. Reads and comprehend intelligence issues, military affairs and use geographic information systems (GIS) to develop geospatial intelligence reports and products. Additional daily activities include creation and maintenance of project data, imagery manipulation (including generation of stereo pairs), ensuring that backups are made of all data on a daily basis, performing in-process quality checks (IQC) on own work and as well as others and generating plots of vector data/contours for QC and display purposes. Requires experience in imagery-based cartography, photo interpretation, photogrammetry and/or other geospatial applications.
- MA/MS or BA/BS AND 4 years CURRENT (Within 5 Years) GEOINT experience
- Associates degree or HS Diploma AND 6 years of CURRENT (Within 5 Years) GEOINT experience
- At least four (4) years of experience in tactical intelligence analysis
- Experience and proficiency using at least three of the following systems or software: MAAS, DCGS-A, PIDGIN, SOCET GXP, ArcGIS, GETS, FalconView, AIMES, TIGR, NGDS, OMAR, TLV, UNICORN, and/or CENTAUR
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google Earth
- 4 years of experience with GEOINT Exploitation and reporting
- Current DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance