Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
- 15+ years of business development experience with the U.S. Air Force, with a minimum of six plus years of experience as a manager
- Experience leading large $100M+ business pursuits through a business acquisition process going through opportunity identification, qualification, and capture phases.
- Strong Cyber background
- Domain experience with C3I&N, PEO Digital, NC3
- Superior leadership, business acumen, and executive presence with the ability to communicate effectively at senior levels of an organization.
- Relationships with U.S. Air Force leadership and strong connectivity to industry partners serving these customers.
- Bachelors degree and/or relative equivalent military or work experience
- Secret security clearance obtainable
- Business/financial management expertise
- Acts as a Strategic Partner, Trusted Advisor
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Leadership skills in directing pursuit and/or delivery teams
- Highly developed consultative approach, solution selling and business development skills
- Active Secret security clerance
Peraton is actively searching for a Business Development Executive with deep customer knowledge of the Air Forces Command, Control, Communications, and Networking (C3I&N), PEO Digital, and Nuclear Command, Control and Communications (NC3) program acquisition, sustainment and R&D activities, to lead the growth of our Air Force pipeline at Hanscom Air Force base.
This role will report to the Vice President of Business Development for Defense Solutions sector of Peraton. A successful candidate will operate as an integral member of the DS growth team, partnering with operational and functional leaders across the company. The selected candidate is responsible for developing broad knowledge of customers and competitors while maintaining dynamic market awareness. He/she will evaluate market trends and develop business cases that align customers requirements with Peratons capabilities and discriminators.
- Manages resources to create, identify, develop, and qualify opportunities that align to the companys strategic campaigns that result in meaningful and measurable revenue growth
- Achieve acquisition and sales goals through winning new business, contract recompetes, teaming, and organic program growth
- Develop and maintain an active strategic growth plan, and the associated pipeline, in alignment and consistent with corporate campaign strategy and goals
- Primary interface with customer community for assigned opportunities
- Builds customer relationships through effective communications
- Develop strategies to “shape” requirements and acquisition strategy
- Identify and target new business markets, adjacencies, and partnerships
- Embrace the Peraton Business Acquisition Process in daily activities, and effectively manage and communicate all the opportunities and plans for management and technical teams.
- Assist in guiding potential customers by demonstrating technology solutions, architectures, capabilities, and potential acquisition paths for early stage opportunities, working with internal technical and program management teams to develop responses for requests for information (RFI), market surveys, white papers, presentations, briefings, and major event demonstrations