Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Gathers relevant and factual information, exploiting imagery, creating intelligence products, and baselines from a number of sources and platforms in support of national security goals, concerns, and strategies. Provides topographic/terrain analysis, geospatial analysis, imagery ground station analysis to operators, requirements managers, and mission manager. Monitors worldwide actions and events and relays this information to the DIA, DoD, national and international intelligence publications and organizations. Analyzes aerial and ground permanent record imagery developed by a photographic and electronic means, and plans and recommends the use of all ground and aerial sensor systems for surveillance and reconnaissance missions. Utilizes principles and techniques of photogrammetry and employs electronic, mechanical, and optical devices to obtain information from permanent record images. Determines target coordinates for accurate location of imagery analysis findings. Prepares assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information. Fuses data with other sources (SIGINT, HUMINT, and IMINT) to generate actionable intelligence.
A/AS degree, 8 years of intelligence experience including 2 of last 5 years supporting A-ISR operationsOR
HS diploma/GED AND 12 years’ experience with 3 of the last 5 years supporting A-ISR
- Excellent written & oral communication, research, and analytic skills
- Expert ability to manage personnel, requirements, and coordination of projects
- Expert capabilities to research, create, develop, and deliver professional briefings,multimedia presentations, and written reports
- Experience supporting decision making and special projects on integration issues,including the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior stakeholders
- Experience with assessments, enterprise data integration, governance, and metrics, including the application of metadata management techniques and datamodeling and design
- Expert knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligencedatabases and products
- Experience with tradecraft and publication and ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information, and independently produce written reports
- Top Secret (TS) security clearance with Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) with eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) indoctrination
- Knowledge and experience with intelligence operations and in assisting with drafting expert assessments across operations priorities on behalf of the stakeholder
- Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification to include GEOINT Professional Certification (GPC-F, GPC_IA-ll,GPC_GA-11, GPC_IS-11, )
- Knowledge and understanding of the National System for GEOINT (NSG)