Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
The Staff Cyber Operations Planner role with be located in Arlington, VA.
• Develop formal plans for cyber defense operations, including the development of coordinated actions to protect, detect, respond to, and recover from cybersecurity risks or incidents.
• Develop plans to limit, mitigate, or defend against coordinated, malicious cyber operations that pose a potential risk to critical infrastructure or national interests.
• Prioritize risks and develop plans focused on addressing the greatest risks.
• Establish measures of effectiveness for cyber defense plans that examine current plans and prior cyber incidents for lessons learned and best practices.
• Support and enable collaboration with interagency, SLTT, and private sector partners.
• Support preparation for evolving and expanding cyber defense responsibilities across Federal networks and critical infrastructure.
• Support CISA in day-to-day cyber operations planning and execution.
• Coordinate meetings and facilitate internal and external engagements.
• Support coordination with partners during major incidents and exercises facilitating information exchange and responding to requests for information or assistance.
• Coordinate with partners on cyber threat, vulnerability, and/or incident related information.
• Support development and implementation of novel cyber initiative efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 14 years of related experience required. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Possess the ability to create and implement strategies to acquire and operationalize cyber programs.
- Working knowledge of cyber operations theory, employment, and tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI is required. In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
- Previous experience working Cyber Operations.
- Working knowledge of other service, department, and agency cyber capabilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.