Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Alexandria, VA. The selected candidate shall be responsible of leading projects that involve the successful management of teams composed of data processing and other information management professionals who have been involved in analysis, design, integration, testing, documenting, converting, extending, and implementing automated information and/or telecommunications systems. This position can be performed remotely and it’s contingent upon contract award.
- Perform day-to-day management of overall contract support operations, possibly involving multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations
- Organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and production of all contract support activities
- Establishes and alters (as necessary) corporate management structure to direct effective contract support activities.
- Responsible for the performance of technical projects or a definable portion of a larger technical program in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- BA/BS with 10 years of relevant experience
- Must have Project Management certification (i.e. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, other recognized certification, etc.) plus ten (10) years relevant experience and 5 years of leadership experience with progressively higher responsibility in the public and/or private sector in the IT and/or consulting fields
- An additional 4 years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Must have an active Public Trust or Secret clearance
- Safe Agile Scrum Certification will be considered in addition to the PMP cert
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $86,590.40
Colorado Salary Maximum:$185,120.00
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.