Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is looking for a Senior Program Manager to manage a program in San Diego, CA. The ideal candidate shall provide overall managment of contract operations and excution with regards to production and modernization of the US Navy Alfoat network CANES program.
- Responsible for the successful technical, schedule, and cost performance of a major program, or multiple programs, through subordinate program/project managers, in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Acquire follow-on business associated with areas of responsibility and supports new business development by leading major proposals personally, or through subordinate program/project managers.
- Manage a directorate within a division and have supervisory and developmental responsibilities within a functional area. Maintain aggressive efforts to achieve objectives.
- Act as a technical liaison with vendors.
- Assist in proposal process and coordinates with Pricing Department when required.
- Responsible for all phases of the program budget.
- Perform analysis for contract reviews with various software. Develop Quality Assurance Programs for all products and services.
- Prepare Staffing Plans, including skill and labor mix, to support contract operations.
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring staff. Assign staff and provide technical direction as necessary to complete task.
- Monitor contract, subcontract, and funding; prepare forecasts of program financial performance.
- Develop and deliver required contract, departmental, project and/or financial reports.
- Requires BA/BS with 12-15 years of experience with at least 4 years of management level responsibility.
- Must hold significant knowledge of technology sourcing, fabrication, build, and test processes, and be able to leverage contact team to schedule and meet production requirements.
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $112,881.60
Colorado Salary Maximum:$241,321.60
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.