Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Position Specific Description: Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the government space? This is an opportunity to build your experience with using the latest tools, trends, and techniques on collection operations issues supporting the mission of our Intelligence Community Customer. Let us help you in building your career while you provide mission critical support to the warfighter.
Develops multi-intelligence products supporting HUMINT collection operations. Provides analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability. Prepares network development and target packages and assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified/unclassified and open source information. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
HUMINT Targeting Officer
- Provide timely and accurate support to HUMINT targeting support within the Department of Defense
- (DoD) to meet service-level needs and collection requirements
- Conduct multi-source intelligence research and create cables, HQ or field responses, network diagrams and asset validation products.
- Experience with SIGINT tools, network development tools, and Open Source Research to develop targeting plans and products supporting defined collection priorities and to identify measures of effectiveness
- Provide detailed input to asset validation panels to determine current and future viability of sources
- Coordinate with other operations support staff intra- and inter-community to align analytic requirements with available targeting capabilities
- Maintain awareness of collection operations, policy developments, and information priorities relevant to functional area
- Deconflict on multi-discipline collection problems and seek opportunities to leverage and integrate
- HUMINT capabilities to support multi-discipline collection efforts.
- Represent defense HUMINT in agency, defense and national forums
- Produce and Brief products at meetings, workshops, or other community venues for the purposes of intelligence sharing and best practices
- Edit products, if requested, according to agency policy
General Job Description: Develops and implements a multi-platform, national level traffic analysis program for all Human Intelligence within the areas of operational support (AOR).Provides analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability. Prepares assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified/unclassified and open source information. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes. Blends single-source intelligence reports with all-source data to provide a comprehensive picture. Functions as a part of an intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of customer’s analytical requirements. Responsible for researching, developing, presenting and publishing HUMINT products at the tactical and operational level related to insurgent cell activities, and threats to local/regional stability as part of an overall analytical team. Provides input to multiple Government requirements and objectives, assists with the analysis and production of various intelligence products specifically focused on the mission set, and supplies analytical support for senior Military leaders.
- Current TS/SCI with ability to pass a polygraph
- Ideal candidate will possess an active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Minimum six (6) years total experience with at least (3) years of targeting experience and three (3) years of HUMINT experience
- Bachelors degree in Intelligence, Criminal Justice, Political Science, Law Enforcement or other related topics is highly desired
- Experience in tagging data and building networks
Possess the ability to:
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English
- Clearly and concisely express multifaceted concepts
- Develop ideas in a logical sequence leading to a validated conclusion.
- Have working knowledge and experience with the basic personal computer, Windows Operating System, and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
When you join Peraton, you can expect a culture that focuses on supporting our employees, opportunities that provide stability while offering variety. You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our online learning portal. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing another degree or certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success. We will also take care of you financially, by providing a benefits package that is un-matched and puts money back into your paycheck. Let us pay a significant portion of your medical, dental, vision premiums, extra PTO days, and a monetary bonus once a year!
Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.