Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Leads and manages the people management related agenda for an internal client of the organization. The HR Business Partner assumes a significant leadership role in the people management area and acts as the facilitator for the management team of the internal client.
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers.
- Leads change management projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management.
- Identifies and prepares development plans for the key and high potential employees and identifies employees ready for promotion and rotates best talents across different functions in the organization.
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions. Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes.
- May personally recruit key talent for the internal client. Actively supports discussions and transfers best practices from different functions in the organization.
- Will act as the single point of contact for all employee related inquiries related to employee relations, staffing and performance management for both non-unionized and a unionized workforce
- May be requested to help facilitate and lead the Reasonable Accommodations interactive process for your business unit to ensure ADA compliance and an effective interactive process; must have knowledge of the ADA.
- 5 years experience in an HR Business Partner role
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships across all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform and adapt in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to exhibit discretion when working with sensitive information or situations
- Experience coaching both employees and management personnel
- Self-motivated, ability to work with only general supervision
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Professional Certification (s) (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, etc.)
- Experience with HRIS software, preferably Workday
- Union labor relations experience
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $56,867.20
Colorado Salary Maximum:$121,596.80
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.