Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
We are looking for Change Enablement Leader
The change Enablement Manager is responsible for managing the lifecycle of all changes, with the primary responsibility of enabling beneficial changes to be made with minimal disruption to the business. The ITIL/Change Enablement Manager identifies and drives the necessary toolsets and requirements to successfully manage the end-to-end workflow and processes.
Specific job tasks include:
- Prioritize change requests, assess their impact, and accept or reject changes.
- Develop, update and maintain change enablement process and procedures.
- Understand and meet customer agreements (SLO/SLA/commitments).
- Follow and participate in the improvement of established team processes.
- Analyze business and technology processes, actively share/develop innovation and automation and then recommend and implement solutions for continual service improvement.
- Coordinate and collaborate across multiple business units to ensure operations align with the contract strategy.
- Design the strategic approach to manage change and support operations that fall within the domain of change enablement
- Supporting training and communication as part of change enablement. Activities may include designing or delivering specialized training resources to the appropriate userbase.
- Evaluating the risk of change and providing actionable guidelines on reducing the impact.
- Authorize minor change requests and coordinate with the Change Advisory Board for changes presenting higher risk.
- Conduct post-implementation reviews to assess the decisions and performance related to the change request.
- Engage directly with senior engineers and service delivery managers to deploy releases in their customer environments.
- Ensure all team members follow the process in the testing and deployment of patches, upgrades, and new hardware and software.
- Balance the schedule of activities in the environment to ensure no conflicts between release teams.
- Review the technical details of changes planned, providing first-line defense against improper change activities.
- Support software/hardware procurement and renewals; review requests for technical relevance, coordinate approvals.
- Responsible for key program management activities, milestones, and customer deliverables.
Requires BA/BS with 10 years of experience with at least 4 years of management level responsibility. Incumbent has specialized knowledge in at least one area of expertise and a general knowledge in 1-2 other areas.
- Current/Active DoD Secret clearance
- DoD 8570.1-M IAT level II certification (CompTIA CySA+, CompTIA Security+, CCNA-Security, GICSP, GSEC, or SSCP)
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Understand ITIL framework (Event, Incident, Change & Problem Management).
- Experience supporting a DoD network
- Must be proficient with all Microsoft 0365 applications/services/tools
- Experience with IT Service Management tools and continuous service improvement
- Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
- Experience with SAFe methodology
- Experience working in an enterprise cloud operations environment.
- ITIL V4 Foundation Certification
- Experience supporting large IT projects leveraging Agile methodology
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $89,835.20
Colorado Salary Maximum:$192,025.60
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.