Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Join our team supporting USMC in their journey to the Cloud!
Peraton is seeking an experienced change/release coordinator with commercial cloud experience to be in on the ground floor of moving USMC enterprise business applications from on-prem to hybrid or commercial cloud.
The Hybrid Cloud Systems program operates and provides cybersecurity services to support the USMC enterprise application hosting environment.The team also provides engineering and implementation services to deploy and operate the Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) and will be operating hosting environments in AWS and Azure.This is an opportunity to be in on the ground floor as Peraton supports the USMC goals to move from on-prem to cloud while ensuring daily support and secure operations for world-wide warfighter community.
The change/release coordinator will work closely with Government and Contract leads to facilitate application migration and build out in the new SDDC, AWS, and Azure environment and will be a critical leader in ensuring successful migration and operation.
- Be responsible for the planning, development, reporting and execution of the organizations Release and Deployment Management processes.
- Analyze new and complex project-related problems and create innovative solutions that normally involve the schedule, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components of the project
- Provide applications systems analysis and long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities for necessary support resources.
- Provide input to, document, and enforce HCS ChM policies, processes, and procedures.
- Support the design, development, delivery, and management of a communications plan; Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders; Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of a ChM training program.
- Monitor and manage change request backlog.
- Facilitate stakeholder meetings and decision boards.
- Coordinate efforts with other ITSM process and functional areas.
- Provide daily support and consultation for all HCS change practitioners.
- Track and report issues.
- Author and present status reports
- Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
- Must be US Citizen, and hold active/current DoD Secret clearance
- Requires ITIL certification (v3 preferred), IAT II certification, requires Cloud change/ release management experience (AWS or Azure)
- Requires experience and proficiency with service management ticketing system (Remedy preferred)
- Senior level experience creating, managing, and coordinating enterprise changes in a large environment with datacenter operations
- Experience with cloud change, release, onboarding requirements and facilitating hosted application onboarding to cloud environment
- Experience supporting enterprise data center operations and hosted application customers
- Project Management certification desired
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $62,566.40
Colorado Salary Maximum:$133,764.80
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.