Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
We are hiring an Enterprise Architecture Analyst
What you do:
- Work with lead architect to formulate program direction, architecture strategy and target state architecture.
- Work directly with government manager to work in an agile-based architecture development environment to prepare requirements and place within a product backlog.
- Collaborate with customer leadership and various DoD stakeholder organizations to set up facilitation and monthly coordination meetings.
- Familiarity with DoD initiatives of Combined Joint All Domain Command & Control (CJADC2) and Zero Trust Architecture for coordination and alignment.
- Broad understanding of data architecture, security principles, networking, and cloud architecture to enable architecture team for success.
- Knowledge and research experience of DoD Directives, Instructions, laws, regulations, DOTMLPF policy and guidance.
- Proven ability of written communications to prepare technical verbiage and architecture deliverables for government submission.
- Knowledge of data and information management lifecycle, BPMN process flows, ERD relational data diagrams.
What you'll need:
BS 10-12, MS 8-10, Phd 5-7
- Must have previous experience working within a DoD Secret or higher program environment.
- Previous experience in conducting requirements management in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with supporting creation of DoDAF architecture views, AV, OV, CV, SV in an iterative manner for presentation to stakeholders.
- Experience with preparing enterprise requirements, requirements traceability matrix, user stories, and process diagrams.
- Must hold DoD Secret Clearance
Target Salary Range
$112,000 - $179,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SCA / Union / Intern Rate or Range
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.