Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is currently hiring a Project Manager for a full-time role with its’ USCYBERCOM program on-site in Fort Meade, MD.
Location: full-time, on-site at Fort Meade, MD.
In this role, you will:
- Support the Project Management efforts required for delivery of Mission Assurance (MA) products as part of the effort to facilitate, analyze, and report cyberspace operations.
- Comprehensively investigate subject matter based on observation during meetings and SME feedback in support of producing weekly, monthly and annual technical reports, and other mission assurance documentation.
- Review risk and risk mitigation activities of projects and proposes recommendations.
- Develop project management plans, project documentation, work breakdown structures, project schedules, integrated master schedules and risk management documentation.
- Serve as the alternate Mission Assurance Division tasking manager: receive, record, coordinate, and track internal and external tasking using Workflow Management System (WMS).
- Initiate action for providing Project Management support, analysis, and research into complex problems and processes relating to Cybersecurity and Cyberspace Operations.
- Contribute to the development of new Project Management principles and concepts.
- Interface with all areas affected by the project and works with Cybersecurity and Cyberspace teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of technical information, documentation content, and requirements.
- Be responsible for all project management aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects.
- Prepare charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams to assist in analyzing and effectively presenting information.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports for assigned projects with minimal guidance.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables.
- Coordinate schedules to facilitate completion of task deliverables, briefings/presentations, and project reviews.
- Conduct project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis, and updating of stakeholders.
- Recommend and take action to execute the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Project Management, Business Management, Economics, Political Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Law, Government Contracting, Finance/Accounting, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Demonstrated strength in attention to detail and organizational skills, excellent communications skills, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to develop high-quality project management documentation that is easy-to-use and understand.
- The ability to manage project scope, schedule, and risk.
- U.S. citizenship
- An Active TS/SCI w/ Poly security clearance.
- Experience providing substantive updates and briefs, orally and in writing, to senior leadership concerning Project Management activities.
- Experience collaborating with developers, testers, and business analysts to develop and publish technical content.
- Possess a thorough understanding of cybersecurity related technical subject matter, and documentation.
Target Salary Range
$80,000 - $128,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SCA / Union / Intern Rate or Range
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.