Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is seeking a Subcontracts Administrator to join our Space and Intelligence sector. The Administrator will:
- Develop, negotiate and administer subcontracts and other agreements of high dollar value, risk, and complexity, consistent with client requirements and procurement policies/procedures.
- Create solicitations, support proposals, conduct price and cost analysis, negotiate price/cost and price/cost related terms and other subcontract or other agreement provisions.
- Perform analysis of supplier proposals with respect to T’s & C’s, appropriate FAR clause flow-downs, proposed price/cost, schedule, and coordination of the technical response as it relates to the specifications/statement of work.
- Work with other program staff, play a significant role in ensuring compliance with required performance.
- Participate on multi-functional teams to obtain business solutions on complex, nonstandard subcontract agreements.
- Regularly interact with other procurement organization staff, functional peer groups, suppliers and internal customers.
- Represent Procurement in interactions with program management personnel on a variety of subcontracting matters.
- Regularly provide advice and counsel to business counterparts, specifically as it relates to risk identification and risk mitigation.
- Requires 10 to 12 years of relevant experience with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 6 to 8 years with PhD. Additional work experience can be substituted for degree.
- Working knowledge with FAR/DFARS, GSA Federal Schedules, Federal IDIQ and supplemental acquisition regulations of government agencies.
- Ability to lead and confidently support Request for Proposal (RFP) and review meetings, contract pre-award meetings, final negotiations, and draft/finalization of contract, to include performing risk analysis of RFPs (identify risks and prepare mitigation strategies) and providing input for pricing strategies, prepare formal contract correspondence and ensure compliance with contract policies, procedures, and standard operating practices to provide successful proposal and contract execution.
- Active TS//SCI security clearance.
Target Salary Range
$112,000 - $179,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SCA / Union / Intern Rate or Range
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.