Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Provides asset management services and inventory control analysis to maintain consistent accountability of Automated Data Processing Equipment (ADPE) assets supporting the SIE. Asset Manager documents and coordinates shipping and receiving of ADPE assets, accountability of inventory, short term storage facilities of computer/communications-related assets, and distribution of hardware, as directed by the Government. The Asset Manager ensures that ADPE hardware and software are properly received in an ITSM approved database, documented in accordance with Personal Property Management (PPM) requirements, stored, and disbursed to the required user to maintain good supply and accountability of ADPE. The Asset Manager provides asset management services including, but not limited to, the following:
- Recommending and supporting the development, and maintenance of approved processes for managing and tracking the full IT asset, license, and maintenance lifecycle from procurement to retirement.
- Recommending and supporting the development and maintenance of, and update approved policies and procedures for effective asset lifecycle management (acquisition, deployment, utilization, de-installation, reallocation, and disposal) of IT assets.
- Coordinating shipment plans to ensure efficient distribution of products to satisfy customers. Analyzing inventory levels and product demand to determine reorder levels, which shall ensure product availability and minimize inventory costs.
- Reporting on inventory levels to efficiently utilize capital investment while maintaining adequate coverage for known/projected demand.
- Advising and supporting accountability over assigned products; determine appropriate distribution based on lead times and demand.
- Ensuring property is uniquely identified and changes are tracked and recorded in accordance with PPM requirements. Ensure property is uniquely identified and changes are tracked and recorded.
- Inspecting goods and materials and assess the condition of assets for distribution/recycling.
- Coordinating the disposal of property, supplies, and materiel in compliance with Government and service regulations/guidelines and documentation requirements.
- Maintaining records of acquisition/distribution of property, supplies, and materials by utilizing applicable processes.
- Processing excess ADPE as identified by the Government using DoD procedures.
- Aiding with completing quarterly and annual inventories.
- Recommending metrics, gathering data, and reporting on the effectiveness of the IT asset management processes.
Positions are located at the following locations:
- Camp HM Smith, Hawaii
- Camp Kim, South Korea
- Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
- Coronado, California
- Doha, Qatar
- Eglin AFB, Florida
- Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Ft. Bragg, North Carolina
- Ft. Campbell, Kentucky
- Ft. Carson, Colorado
- Homestead, Florida
- Hurlburt Field, Florida
- Little Creek Naval Base, Virginia
- MacDill AFB, Florida
- Pentagon, Virginia
- Peterson AFB, Colorado
- Qatar, Qatar
- Stuttgart, Germany
*This position is contingent upon contract award*
**Salary range is based on geographical location and experience.**
- BS 2-4 Years, MS 0-2 or HS 8-10. Significant relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
- TS/SCI clearance
- ITIL Foundations or higher level ITIL certification
- Five years of experience in an IT and asset management position.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Enterprise Licensing is highly
- Prior experience supporting an enterprise level IT contract in a DoD organization
Target Salary Range
$66,000 - $106,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SCA / Union / Intern Rate or Range
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.