Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton requires Unified Capabilities (UC) Administrators to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs),
and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
UC Administrators perform Tier-One and Tier-Two voice and video support in accordance with the SIE OPORD. UC Administrators need a detailed understanding of telecommunications theory and practice. UC Administrators should have solid technical skills, as well as interpersonal and organizational abilities. UC Administrators must be able to perform element management, scheduling, call control, as well as ensuring compliance with Security Technical Information Guides (STIGs) and utilizing performance-monitoring tools to improve VoIP services and mitigate cybersecurity risk. This position must organize resources and work collaboratively to meet multiple team objectives, as well as interact closely with Government representatives on highly advanced technical issues. UC Administrators must be able to explain and present high-level technical subjects and processes related to assignments while independently composing and delivering reports and presentations of the highest professional quality. Experience working with the specific hardware used in the Government’s UC system is highly valued.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Coordinating and managing team efforts to configure and maintain voice, data and video equipment
• Coordinating team efforts to maintain device configurations (including software) in accordance with STIG and Communications Tasking Order (CTO) requirements
• Coordinating troubleshooting of enterprise voice, video, cloud, and data networks, ensuring that trouble ticket items are investigated and resolved and that necessary
equipment repairs are performed
• Overseeing the resolution of circuit issues
• Ensuring that system logs and records are maintained
• Supporting cybersecurity risk mitigation for voice and video infrastructure and services, including identification of cybersecurity event trends and the identification of problems related to associated network devices, connectivity, services, and applications
• Some positions may require shift work and/or an ability to work a non-standard work schedule to support the USSOCOM mission
* Positions are contingent on contract award *
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
Significant relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.
At Peraton, our benefits are designed to help keep you at your best beyond the work you do with us daily. We’re fully committed to the growth of our employees. From fully comprehensive medical plans to tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, and fertility treatment, we are there to support you all the way.