Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
- Creates and manages detailed program and project plans that map directly to larger team goals.
- Identifies resource requirements, task owners, milestones, dependencies, and key risks.
- Leads cross-functional internal teams through program milestones, serving as central coordination point.
- Ensures new and existing publications follow established documentation procedures.
- Leads internal process documentation.
- Evaluates existing publications for quality, relevancy, and accuracy.
- Responsible for creating documents from technical information provided by technical staff or ensuring documents produced by technical staff are consistent with formats and standards.
- BS 10-12, MS 8-10, Phd 5-7
- Experience creating and editing technical documents
- Ability to understand functional and technical specifications of IT systems
- Must have a solid background in technical terminology for complex, enterprise level systems
- Experience with translating technical details into user-friendly verbiage in the form of technical documentation.
- Must have excellent communication and written skills
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with SCI eligibility
Target Salary Range
$104,000 - $166,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SCA / Union / Intern Rate or Range
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.