Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Job Duties Include:
- Provide T&E expertise on a wide range of Science and Technology activities and missions to include test planning, test execution, data management and test reporting.
- Provide Test and Evaluation oversight support of multiple software programs and possess knowledge, expertise and education in test and evaluation methods.
- Provide T&E expertise for effectiveness and suitability in an operationally constrained environment.
- Perform Test and Evaluation Technical Analysis as part of an integrated program team providing technical advisory and lead system integrator technical oversight to the government test and evaluation division lead.
- Develop sound test data collection approaches to ensure that data collected during test can be analyzed and provide objective evidence of system performance.
- Participate in Technical Working Groups and Integrated Program Teams to review program development schedules and ensure alignment/integration with planned systems engineering and test activities.
- Serve in a key technical role during design reviews to ensure tasks and actions meet specified milestone entrance/exit criteria and government-established top-level requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree ifrom an accredited college or university is required.
- A minimum ten (10) years' experience in software manual and automated testing, and a minimum of two (2) years' experience with Government contract
- Active TS Clearance with SCI eligibility
Target Salary Range
$146,000 - $234,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SCA / Union / Intern Rate or Range
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.